Thursday 15 July, 60-minute slots between 9am-12pm and 3pm-6pm
Digital Stage (via Zoom)
Physical distancing in pandemic times has translated into sustained social isolation for many of us.
Operating within this new normal – which inhibits our evolutionarily hard-wired need to connect with others – 36 Questions that Lead to Love is an invitation to explore intimacy and generate interpersonal closeness across a virtual divide through a scored series of shared confidences.
36 Questions that Lead to Love refers to a 20-year long study by the psychologist Arthur Aron and his team, that explores whether intimacy between two strangers can be accelerated by having them ask each other a specific series of personal questions. One participant at a time will join the artist for 50 minutes on Zoom, and work through the 36 questions together. The experience will culminate with handwriting a letter and reverse-pickpocketing it.
How To Book & Watch
- All bookings must be made in advance and we encourage you to book online. Please note that there is a booking deadline of 3 hours before each online performance start time.
- After booking, you will immediately be sent an e-ticket along with your booking confirmation.
- Your e-ticket will be sent via email from email@example.com to the address on your theatre account. Please make sure this has a correct e-mail address so we can send your e-ticket and your link/password nearer to the event start date. Your e-ticket will also be accessible from your theatre account.
- IMPORTANT: to ensure you don't miss any emails from us, please add the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com to your known/safe senders list or be sure to check your junk or spam folders. This does not add you to our marketing mailing list.
- A digital usher will be present should you have any issues accessing the performance. Their name and contact details will be included in the email with your link and password.
Thursday 15 - Saturday 17 July
Derbados is clear for travel!
In Good Company's Departure Lounge Festival returns this July with events across Derby Theatre: On-Stage, Online, Outside, and all Socially Distanced!