Marketing & Audience Development Officer
Welcome to Derby Theatre
We’re pleased that you’re interested in our new vacancy – MARKETING and AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – and have decided to find out more.
Job title: MARKETING AND AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Responsible to: HEAD OF MARKETING
Key Relationships: MARKETING TEAM, HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT, BOX OFFICE, FRONT OF HOUSE, OPERATIONS and ACCESS MANAGER
MAIN TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Contract: 16-month fixed term contract
Hours: 39 (to include occasional evening and weekend work) TOIL will be applicable for any hours worked over 39
Holiday: 28 days per annum, rising to 33 days over five years, incl public holidays
Benefits: Derby Theatre operates a NEST contributory pension scheme, Complimentary or discounted tickets to selected shows (non-transferable and subject to availability), Cycle to Work scheme
Other Terms: In accordance with BECTU and the Derby Theatre House Agreement, A Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) clearance is required for this post.
This new position will support the development and implementation of Derby Theatre’s Audience Development strategy. It will forge, strengthen and develop relationships with participants to engage with various strands of the Theatre’s work, including engaging current audiences, as well as diverse new ones. The role will also support the marketing function in content creation. The postholder will be extremely confident in communicating with people from across a range of backgrounds and will need strong organisational skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit our website www.derbytheatre.co.uk to download an application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (these are combined in one document). You must fill in this form to apply as no CVs will be accepted.
- Make sure you save your application form with the file name including your name and the job title, e.g. Your Name – Job Title – Application form
- Read our guide to ‘Applying for a job at Derby Theatre’ for information about the application process
- If you want to answer the PERSONAL STATEMENT section as a video or audio file, please attach the files in an mp4 format, ensuring that they are no higher than 10MB or send via a we transfer link https://wetransfer.com/
- Email your completed application form, or files and equal opportunities monitoring form to email@example.com
We positively encourage people with disabilities or from minority ethnic backgrounds to apply to join our teams as they are under-represented within Derby Theatre’s workforce. We guarantee to interview any candidate with a disability or from an ethnic minority background who meets the essential criteria for the role.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd May 2022
Interview Date: Wednesday 1st June 2022