"Cracking adlibbing…a joke-rich rallying call for a better Britain"
"Coruscating live performer specialising in lacerating topical gags"
"It was 24th June 2016 and I found myself contemplating a supermarket meal deal. I only wanted a sandwich and I only needed a sandwich but given that I could get a snack and a drink for only 5p more it seemed financially irresponsible not to. I had spent so long pondering the EU Referendum result from the day before that I was now in a massive rush.
The lad on the till scanned the first two items no problem but the third item he couldn’t get to scan at all. I thought this is going to be a nightmare – there was a queue building up and he looked like he was going to call the supervisor. Then to his credit, he tried to scan it one more time, it wouldn’t scan – so he went ‘bip’ himself and chucked it through. And it was at that moment I thought “oh we’ll be alright as a country we will”.
And we will be alright. Trust me. I’m not a politician."
As seen on Mock the Week, Live at the Apollo and Q.I. . - and repeated on Dave.
"A consistently strong exposer of b*llshit and a plain-speaking truth-teller through his entire career"
"Potent live performer…can nail a nonsense with beautiful economy of words"
Age Guidance: Strictly 14+ (likely to be swearing and adult content)
*Video contains strong language
Socially Distanced Seating Pods
- In line with government advice, we are currently only able to offer seats in socially distanced pods with two metre distance between each pod. Pods will be in sizes for 1 and 2 people for this event. Pods of seats can only be booked and occupied by people from within one household or bubble.
- Please only book into a seating pod that matches your group size. If the pod size you wish to book is not available, please consider booking one pod of 2 and one pod of 1 for a group of 3, two pods of 2 for a group of 4 and so on. If this is not suitable, please do get in touch to discuss by email email@example.com, text 07717 346 964 or call 01332 59 39 39 (calls only available Tuesdays - Saturdays, 10:30am-2:30pm)
- Please note there is some level of flexibility and if demand is there we will look to adapt the seating plan as and where we can, while maintaining social distancing, to continue offering varying sized pods (if and where the seating plan allows).
- If government guidelines change before this event takes place, the seating plan may change and capacity may increase.
- All bookings must be made in advance. We encourage you to book online, where you will be issued with an e-ticket.
- Please make sure your theatre account has an up-to-date e-mail address and contact number so we can send your e-ticket and contact you for Track and Trace if necessary.
- If you wish to book and collect your tickets from the Box Office on the day you must book by calling 01332 59 39 39, texting 07717 346 964 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the Box Office is only open to take calls on Tuesdays - Saturdays between 10:30am-2:30pm until further notice.
- Remember to book early to avoid disappointment as there is limited capacity available.
- Book with confidence: we will be offering a flexible ticketing policy to avoid any concern about cancelled performances. A free exchange or refund will be offered in cases of event cancellations due to COVID-19.