Series 1: Production – Making It Work
Training Session 2: Monday 20 July, 11am – 12.30pm
Understand the design process and how to include young people’s input and ideas with Wrongsemble Theatre Company.
- Insight to the director/designer process led by collaborative team Elvi Piper (Director) and Antony Jones (Designer).
- Practical skills and approaches to recreating the design process for participatory projects with young people.
- Young People at the heart of the design process: involving them at every stage.
- Examples of previous projects and how these can be adapted for your own.
- New approaches and expertise for the multi-skilled artist - how to use these approaches in any artform, and integrate them into your practice.
This session is part of the DECP Artist Training Series.
DCEP Artist Training Programme for Teachers and Artists
The following programme has been designed to help develop the cultural sector, particularly in relationship to co-creating work with young people.
It also responds to requests from the sector to develop their understanding of using online approaches to delivery and sharing young people’s work.
The sessions can be booked individually or as a cluster of related sessions. All sessions will be recorded.