Online Performance: 8pm - 9pm
Do you ever feel like your body takes up too much space in world that doesn’t want to make any room?
Katie is fat. She's pretty much always been fat, and probably will be fat forever more. Join her in the 'Cha Cha Slide', munch on some crisps, and have a listen to what it's like to live in body that people can't help but have an opinion on.
FATTY FAT FAT is a funny, frank and provocative solo show about living in a body the world tells you to hate. Leave your diet books at the door.
Winner of the Origins Award for Outstanding New Work at Vaults 2019
Header Image Credit: Photo and artwork by Liberty Antonia Sadler
Derby Theatre is a 'Covid-secure' venue and this production has been safely pre-recorded, following government guidance.
How To View
- Please note you must book by 6pm on Friday 11 December in order to receive the performance link.
- After booking, you will be sent a link and password on the day at 7pm, one hour before the scheduled start time, to view the performance on Vimeo. This will be sent via email to the address on your theatre account.
- You do not need a Vimeo account to watch Fatty Fat Fat but you will need to enter the password.
- You will have two hours after the scheduled start time to view the pre-recorded performance before the password expires.
- A digital usher will be present should you have any issues accessing the performance. Their name and contact details will be included in the email with your link and password.
If you have any questions or accessibility requests please email email@example.com.
Wednesday 9 December, 6:30pm
We're calling a FAT SUMMIT- you're invited to a conversation about all things FAT!
Led by Katie Greenall, creator of FATTY FAT FAT, the FAT SUMMIT is a place for fat folk and their allies to come together, discuss fat activism and create a network of fat folks across the UK. Join us to make fat friends, make thin enemies and tell fatphobia to f*ck off!
This conversation will be happening online, please use the link below to sign up.
Buy a festival pass for just £15 to access all events at the best value and save £8 per person! Please note: booking is still required for each event.