A Musical Parody About Friends
Friendsical is an original and unique new parody musical inspired by the gang in Friends, the iconic TV show.
When Ross's wife leaves him for another woman, he fears he will never find love again. But then Rachel runs back into his life... will he end up with his one true love?
With original new songs such as (He's her) Lobster!, Richard's Moustache and You're Over Me, When Were You Under Me?, the gang take on naked Thursdays, a power cut, and a dinosaur convention! What could possibly go wrong?
- All bookings must be made in advance, where you will be issued with an e-ticket. Please note that the Box Office is currently only available to take calls on Fridays 11am - 2pm until further notice.
- For any enquiries please email email@example.com or text 07717 346 964 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please make sure your theatre account has an up-to-date e-mail address and contact number so we can send your e-ticket.
- Remember to book early to avoid disappointment as there is limited capacity available.
- Book with confidence: we will be offering a flexible ticketing policy to avoid any concern about cancelled performances. A free exchange or refund will be offered in cases of event cancellations due to COVID-19.
Socially Distanced Seating Pods
- In line with government advice, we are currently only able to offer seats in socially distanced pods with two metre distance between each pod. Pods of seats can only be booked and occupied by people from within one household or bubble.
- Please only book into a seating pod that matches your group size. If the pod size you wish to book is not available, please consider booking two pods of 2 for a group of 4, one pod of 2 and one pod of 3 for a group of 5 and so on. If this is not suitable, please do get in touch to discuss by email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07717 346 964.
- Please note there is some level of flexibility and if demand is there we will look to adapt the seating plan as and where we can, while maintaining social distancing, to continue offering varying sized pods (if and where the seating plan allows).
- If government guidelines change before this event takes place, the seating plan may change and capacity may increase.