AN IMMERSIVE THEATRICAL EXPERIENCE FILMED FOR 360° VIRTUAL REALITY
ThickSkin is offering an exciting bundle of learning resources for a new digital play, titled PETRICHOR for Derby Theatre's school audiences. The production is available to schools and colleges online and can be viewed on smart-devices or laptops, with or without VR headsets.
ThickSkin are also offering an immersive VR experience, touring into schools and colleges. Booking is available now for October 2020 onwards.
PETRICHOR is a story set in a parallel universe, exploring escape and connection. It features two performers, an original soundtrack and projected animation. The story is told through movement, animation and film with very little spoken word, and is approximately 30 minutes long.
This is the first in a series of MATCHBOX plays by ThickSkin – presenting high quality digital theatre for young people.
Discover Package for Schools & Colleges
This package has been designed to support learning and access for age 13+, with curriculum links for GCSE and A Level.
Download Discover Pack
DISCOVER BUNDLE (£200 + VAT)
1) PETRICHOR VR film, accessed online for 6 months
2) A behind-the-scenes documentary, including interviews with the creative team and insight into the creation process
3) Additional teaching resources, including creative task videos led by ThickSkin's Artistic Director
- On-site VR experience in schools/colleges (£500 + VAT)
- Live Zoom Q&As with members of the company (£50 + VAT)
Book Now for your School
Check back soon for more events and learning resources for Secondary Schools & Colleges as we begin to re-open following our closure.