Thursday 3 June at 8 – 9pm
We are delighted to welcome Hollie McNish, the Ted Hughes Award-winning author of Nobody Told Me, back to Derby after her sell-out event in 2019.
Her new collection of poetry and prose takes you from Finnish saunas and soppy otters to grief, grandparents and Kellogg's anti-masturbation pants. Slug is a book which holds a mirror lovingly up to the world, past and present, through Hollie's driving, funny, hopeful poetry and prose. Slug is about the human condition: of birth and death and how we manage the possibilities in between.
This is an online livestream. In-person tickets for this event are also available...
How To Book & Watch Livestream
- All bookings must be made in advance and we encourage you to book online. Please note that you must book tickets by 7pm on Thursday 3 June (one hour before the livestream start time).
- After booking, you will first be sent a temporary e-ticket to confirm your booking. Then on the day, at one hour before the livestream start time, you will receive a second e-ticket which contains the link and password to view the livestream online.
- Your e-tickets will be sent via email from email@example.com to the email address on your theatre account. Please make sure your account has a correct e-mail address so we can send your e-ticket and your link/password. Your e-ticket will also be accessible from your theatre account.
- IMPORTANT: to ensure you don't miss any emails from us, please add the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com to your known/safe senders list or be sure to check your junk or spam folders. This does not add you to our marketing mailing list.
- You do not need a Vimeo account to watch the livestream but you will need to enter the password.
- A digital usher will be present should you have any issues accessing the performance. Their name and contact details will be included in the email with your link and password.