TWO - Experience Seats
Audience members can experience Derby Theatre’s production of TWO like no other show at the Theatre before, by booking exclusive on-stage Experience Seats. This is a unique chance to be immersed in the production and get up close and personal to the actors and the wonderfully authentic stage set, designed in great detail to replicate a traditional pub.
These exclusive seats will also include a drink from the on-stage working bar before the show and on Friday and Saturday performances, there is an extra special opportunity to enjoy a pre-theatre meal and a drink in the cosy surroundings of the Theatre’s ‘local’ on the main stage.
There are just 24 Experience Seats available per performance, so early booking is strongly recommended.
“Truly exceptional… to be sat on the edge of a pint-pulling on-stage bar was a real treat”
Love Midlands Theatre
"The best production of TWO I have ever seen... book a stage seat to enhance your enjoyment of the evening to the maximum"
Behind the Arras
— Rowan Scarborough (@RowScarborough) March 6, 2018
Monday – Thursday & Saturday matinees: £26.50 (including a drink)
Friday & Saturday Evening: £38 (including a drink and meal, must be booked no later than 48 hours prior to the performance so we can take your food order)
Concessions rate now available: £2 off
Booking for Experience Seats is only available through Box Office - please call 01332 593939.
Please note that Experience Seats are not available to purchase with a season ticket.
Steak and Ale Pie
Chicken, Leek and Stilton Pie
Sweet Potato, Spinach and Goat’s Cheese Pie
Mushroom and Leek Pie
Served with Mash, Seasonal Vegetables and Gravy
On-Stage Bar Drinks List
Dramatic Duck Beer
(a hoppy pale ale brewed specially for this production in partnership with Dancing Duck Brewery)
Glass of Red or White Wine
Bottle of Water
One drink - included in the price- will be provided before the show. The on-stage bar will then open for 20 minutes during the interval. All full range of drinks are also available for purchase from the Upper Foyer Bar (open from one hour prior to the performance).
1) The on-stage seats are mainly traditional bar stools with no backs (some chairs are now available)
2) Wheelchair access is available (please speak to our Box Office team for further details)
3) You will be on stage and visible to audience (if you have to exit your seat during the performance you may not be re-admitted to the stage seat, and may be seated in an alternative seat in the auditorium)
4) The running time of the performance is approx. 90 minutes plus a 20-minute interval (45 minutes per act)
5) Official photography may take place and you may be featured in marketing materials
6) Experience seats are bookable over the phone or in box office only
7) Your table may be shared with other audience members, each table seats 4 people
8) If you are attending on a Friday or Saturday night for a pre-show meal please arrive ready to be seated at 6.30pm
The set for Jim Cartwright's 'Two' @DerbyTheatre - and yes, those *are* audience members in the thick of the action!
Really looking forward to this…! pic.twitter.com/9UswFSm3R8
— Trevor Middleton (@trevormiddleton) March 6, 2018
— Gary Longden (@Garyfouroaks) March 6, 2018
— The Bee Project (@thebeeproject_) March 7, 2018
Sat on the stage @DerbyTheatre for #Two and was transported to an 80s pub. Brilliant set helped me get lost in some beautiful and very funny characterisation. I was stifling sobs at the end. https://t.co/i9xWt002nW
— Jane Upton (@JanieU) March 7, 2018
What an absolutely brilliant performance of #two @DerbyTheatre
Superb acting from @1SeanMcKenzie and Jo, with a truly fantastic set. Takes a lot to impress me - this did with nobs on! Absolutely loved it!! pic.twitter.com/niuYUbtPhi
— Lisa Judson (@Moma_L) March 5, 2018