A brand-new show about the hair we want, the friends we have, and living the vast difference between virus and viral.
Expect "outspoken, frank and funny stand-up" (Evening Standard) from this Edinburgh Comedy Awards Best Newcomer nominee.
As seen on Live at the Apollo, QI, Have I Got News for You and Sex Education and heard on Radio 4's Things My Mother Never Told Me (...About Lockdown) and The Guilty Feminist podcast.
“Acerbic perspective and unapologetic delivery”
Age Guidance: 14+
Socially Distanced Seating Pods
- In line with government advice, we are currently only able to offer seats in socially distanced pods with two metre distance between each pod. Pods will be in sizes for 1 and 2 people for this event. Pods of seats can only be booked and occupied by people from within one household or bubble.
- Please only book into a seating pod that matches your group size. If the pod size you wish to book is not available, please consider booking one pod of 2 and one pod of 1 for a group of 3, two pods of 2 for a group of 4 and so on. If this is not suitable, please do get in touch to discuss by email firstname.lastname@example.org, text 07717 346 964 or call 01332 59 39 39 (calls only available Tuesdays - Saturdays, 10:30am-2:30pm)
- Please note there is some level of flexibility and if demand is there we will look to adapt the seating plan as and where we can, while maintaining social distancing, to continue offering varying sized pods (if and where the seating plan allows).
- If government guidelines change before this event takes place, the seating plan may change and capacity may increase.
- All bookings must be made in advance. We encourage you to book online, where you will be issued with an e-ticket.
- Please make sure your theatre account has an up-to-date e-mail address and contact number so we can send your e-ticket and contact you for Track and Trace if necessary.
- If you wish to book and collect your tickets from the Box Office on the day you must book by calling 01332 59 39 39, texting 07717 346 964 or emailing email@example.com.
- Please note the Box Office is only open to take calls on Tuesdays - Saturdays between 10:30am-2:30pm until further notice.
- Remember to book early to avoid disappointment as there is limited capacity available.
- Book with confidence: we will be offering a flexible ticketing policy to avoid any concern about cancelled performances. A free exchange or refund will be offered in cases of event cancellations due to COVID-19.