This Event Is Now SOLD OUT
However, capacity may increase social distancing guidelines change before the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01332 59 39 39 to be added to the waiting list. Calls currently only available on Tuesdays - Saturdays between 10:30am - 2:30pm.
Join Mailing List to find out first about new events.
Double-bill of two new 60 minute sets, back to back from “the world’s greatest living stand-up” (Times)
Tornado questions Stew’s position in the comedy marketplace after Netflix mistakenly lists his show as “reports of sharks falling from the skies are on the rise again. Nobody on the Eastern Seaboard is safe.”
Snowflake questions Stew’s worth in a society demolishing the liberal values he has been keen to espouse in a fairy-tale landscape of winter wonder.
“There’s no-one else to touch him,” Mark Wareham, Mail On Sunday ★★★★★
“Lee remains one of the best stand-ups in the country” ★★★★★ Metro
Socially Distanced Seating Pods
- In line with government advice, we are currently only able to offer seats in socially distanced pods with two metre distance between each pod. Pods will be in sizes for 1 and 2 people for this event. Pods of seats can only be booked and occupied by people from within one household or bubble.
- Please only book into a seating pod that matches your group size. If the pod size you wish to book is not available, please consider booking one pod of 2 and one pod of 1 for a group of 3, two pods of 2 for a group of 4 and so on. If this is not suitable, please do get in touch to discuss by email email@example.com, text 07717 346 964 or call 01332 59 39 39 (calls only available Tuesdays - Saturdays, 10:30am-2:30pm)
- Please note there is some level of flexibility and if demand is there we will look to adapt the seating plan as and where we can, while maintaining social distancing, to continue offering varying sized pods (if and where the seating plan allows).
- If government guidelines change before this event takes place, the seating plan may change and capacity may increase.
- All bookings must be made in advance. We encourage you to book online, where you will be issued with an e-ticket.
- Please make sure your theatre account has an up-to-date e-mail address and contact number so we can send your e-ticket and contact you for Track and Trace if necessary.
- If you wish to book and collect your tickets from the Box Office on the day you must book by calling 01332 59 39 39, texting 07717 346 964 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the Box Office is only open to take calls on Tuesdays - Saturdays between 10:30am-2:30pm until further notice.
- Remember to book early to avoid disappointment as there is limited capacity available.
- Book with confidence: we will be offering a flexible ticketing policy to avoid any concern about cancelled performances. A free exchange or refund will be offered in cases of event cancellations due to COVID-19.
What The Critics Say...
“The world’s best living stand-up comedian” Dominic Maxwell, The Times
“He makes stand-up almost a moral pursuit, … that makes the usual (and more popular) stand-ups seem crude and obvious.” Alan Bennet, London Review Of Books.
“Proper, vicious prejudice - a self-proclaimed inhabitant of the moral high ground” Sarah Vine, Daily Mail
“A pot-bellied Bernard Manning for snowflakes” Tony Parsons, The Sun
“If I could bring one extinct thing back to life it would be Stewart Lee’s sense of humour.” Frankie Boyle, BBC2
“The opposite of what really good comedy should be” Toby Young, Radio