Departure Lounge 2019 - Festival Passes
Our festival passes for Departure Lounge couldn’t be better value so we highly recommend picking up a festival or day pass in order to get the most bang for your buck! Alternatively all events can be booked individually and everything is under £10!
Please find instructions below on how to book your Pass and Festival events:
1) Log in to your Derby Theatre account account by clicking the 'login' link at the top right of our website, between 'search' and 'register'. Sign in with the email and password you have used to book before.
2) If you haven't booked with Derby Theatre before, you will need to register first.
3) Please select which pass you would like from the following options;
- Earlybird Festival Pass - £60 (£90 after Friday 31 May)
- DT Friends Festival Pass - £60
- Friday Day Pass - £35
- Saturday Day Pass - £45
- Access Pass - £42 (This Pass is for people who will benefit from our BSL, Captioned or Close Captioned service)
Once you have added your pass to your basket, you must click 'Continue browsing' to be redirected to the What's On page and then select all the events you wish to attend.
Events that are part of your chosen pass will be automatically discounted to free. Events that are not part of your pass will be charged at the standard rate (for example, if you have bought a Friday Day Pass but book for events on Saturday, the Saturday events will be charged).
Please note that passes entitle you to one ticket per event.
5) Once you've booked all your desired events, complete your transaction as normal. You can log back in to your account at any time if you wish to book more events.
6) If you find you are unable to attend any event then please let us know so we can release the seat back for general sale, as the majority of shows have a limited capacity.
If you experience any problems in booking your Festival Pass, please call our Box Office team on 01332 59 39 39.