The Theatre Café and Bar
The Theatre Café is now open!
Rest assured that our café and bar areas will be open during your visit and adhering to all government hospitality guidelines.
Whilst visiting the café or bar, please follow guidance and instructions as per the signage.
The Theatre Café will be open on Tuesdays - Saturdays, 10am-3pm plus 90 minutes prior to performance start times.
Our Theatre Bar will only be open on the days where there is a performance/event, from 60 minutes prior to the start time, until further notice.
- Orders will now be brought to your table for you to enjoy.
- When visiting our café you will be asked to order from our tick box menu, following instructions as you enter.
- Ideally one person per party will place the order at our till point – don’t forget to state your table number!
- All visitors will be required to provide Track and Trace details upon arrival and present them at the till prior to your order being processed.
Our menu still includes favourites such as our freshly made sandwiches and toasties, plus a range of homemade cakes, scones and traybakes.
To keep our staff teams safe, the menu currently has slightly reduced options. We are hoping to be increasing this over the next few months.
Our upstairs theatre bar will be open before the show - offering a range of drinks and speciality snacks.
The normal bar menu will be available to order upon arrival at our venue. We serve a selection of ales, spirits and bottled beers as well as a diverse range of wines and soft drinks.
All visitors will be required to provide Track and Trace details upon arrival.
At Seat Service
- Ideally one person per party should place you order at our till point in the upper foyer. Please have your table or auditorium seat number ready.
- Your drinks order will then be delivered to your table or auditorium seat for you to enjoy.
We thank you for your assistance and cannot wait to welcome you back very soon.